Did you ever notice that Kalimdor looks like a inverted fetus with a giant penis?
Raiding Tuesday, Wednesday 9pm-12 EST (Area - 52 Server)
Here at Team Two we require a few key things from all of our progression Raiders.
Below is the short and dirty list, these are not negotiable.
1. Attitude, we converse and joke in an extremely rough manner within the guild, having a thick skin is essential. If banter becomes too much for you notify an officer.
2. Frustration, do not get frustrated by wipes; they are how we learn. Anything short of 100 attempts should be taken as a given. Anything after that and maybe we can get pissed.
3. Calling out, the raid leader or lead heals will call out any issues and it will be done in a respectful manner. It is not the raider’s job, to call people out. (if you get called out, take it well without getting a sore vagina, we all make mistakes).
4. Add-ons, we require at a minimum: DBM or BigWigs, Recount or Skada, Weak Auras, Tellmewhen or something similar, Iskar Assist. We strongly recommend Exorsus raid tools and GTFO. Exorsus is mandatory for healers and tanks.
5. Attendance, have to be in the raid in order to raid… coordinate if you can’t make it, see attendance policy.
6. Excel, everyone should continually be trying to improve their performance. Go over your logs, compare with others, and experiment with gear. If you don’t improve everyone who is improving will surpass you and you’ll be benched.
7. Know the fights! Don’t show up blind, it will be obvious. There are plenty of videos and strats all over the place. If you need to go review a fight speak up and do it. Better to give you a couple of minutes than wipe for no reason.
RundingOur Fearless, Legless One!
Fixeon(All Hail Thee!)
HammerBringing the Hammer DOWN!
Our Lost, But Not Forgotten Raiders!
MoopyOur Village Idiot
LegionBain of the Legion
SUBMITTING PHOTOS & QUOTES
Please use http://imgur.com/ to upload your photos and private message Bryit the URL generated from the site.
PLEASE "ALT Z" your screen shots to clear UI.
You DO NOT need to sign up for an account, simply use the blue upload button on the top left side of the site.
Please send a quote and anything else you'd like to include with your photo. There may not be room and editing may be done.